Stem Cell Injections
ReGenRX Wellness uses GeneXSTEM TM stem cell injections. It is a minimally manipulated tissue-based product derived from Wharton’s Jelly of the umbilical cord for homologous use. GeneXSTEM TM is an exciting alternative regenerative medicine therapy and can be used as options to NSAIDs & steroid injections and help assist with pain in musculoskelatal injuries. Wharton’s Jelly is a gel-like tissue that has unique characteristics of providing structural support, cushioning, and lubrication in the body. Wharton’s Jelly may be preferred over other regenerative medicine tissue-types because it contains a higher concentration of long-chain hyaluronic acid, and growth factors; up to 50 times more.
Common Treatment Areas Using Stem Cell Injections:
• Large joints (Knee, Hip, Shoulder & Ankle)
• Chronic partial rotator cuf tears
• Persistent partial tendon tears (Tennis Elbow)
• Plantar fasciitis / Bone Spurs
• Quadriceps and patellar tendon tears
• Muscular tears
• Meniscus and cartilage tears
• Intervertebral disc, SI and spinal facet joints
Advantages of GeneXSTEMTM
1. Less invasive when compared platelet rich plasma (PRP) procedures, bone marrow aspiration, or adipose tissue extraction. No harvesting of tissue is required.
2. Cyropreserved without DMSO, digestive enzymes, or the use of preservative agents.
3. Wharton’s Jelly has high concentrations of growth factors and cytokines, which have powerful anti-infammatory properties. The immunologically privileged status of Wharton’s Jelly provides the ability to modulate the immunological responses in allogenic settings.
4. GeneXSTEM TM is processed from donated non-embryonic human tissue from full term, c-section deliveries in accordance with the FDA. GeneXSTEM TM is regulated as a human cell, tissue, or cellular or tissue based product (HCT/P) under 21 CFR Part 1271 and Section 361 of the Public Health Service Act. It is not dependent upon the metabolic activity of living cells for its primary function.
5. GeneXSTEM TM products uphold the highest safety measures which exceed those required by AATB and FDA in order to provide a reliable source of products for physicians and patients.